Positions Currently Available at Se7enLeaf
Light Manufacturing Technician
Monitors and executes manufacturing process, workflow, space utilization and product quality based on knowledge of product design, materials, parts, capabilities, and quality assurance standards.
This position supports the development of Processing SOPs, work instructions and processes and documentation revisions. A goal of the job is to increase productivity and cost-effectiveness, developing innovative plans to do so.
Responsibilities will also include reporting to the Lab Director on daily progress, overseeing and actively supporting when necessary the day to day manufacturing operations.
The Light Manufacturing processes include, but they are not limited to:
- Infusing different kind of products
- Vape cartridge filling
- Insert Products into their packaging
- Fold and create packaging
The Light Manufacturing Technician reports directly to the Lab Director.
The position has potential for advancement and the perfect candidate shall be seeking to oversee the Light Manufacturing Technicians when ready. Read full job description here.
Inside Sales - Experience Required
We are looking for an inside sales representative for wholesale distribution of cannabis products and services, that has previous experience of B2B sales within the cannabis industry. This includes interaction with any cannabis supply chain businesses, including brands, distributors, manufacturers, cultivators and retailers. You will solicit licensed cannabis businesses throughout California to solicit our wide arrange of services and brands, while prospecting and qualifying deals. The ideal candidate has a “Hunter” sales mentality, is goal driven and self-motivated, energetic, healthy, friendly, easy to get along with, and enjoys a competitive ever-changing marketplace.You may also be required to provide Sales Support to Sales Management and other team members.
******CANNABIS EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES HIGHLY PREFERRED********
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving sales revenue and market share by managing a defined group of cannabis supply chain businesses to achieve quota.
- Prospecting new clients, presenting and selling the brands and services we represent.
- Developing strong relationships with clients and delivering the highest levels of customer service.
- Preparing proposals and presentations and giving product demonstrations.
- Maintaining records of all account activity within our database.
- Maintaining contact lists for each account.
- Serving as the first line of contact with customers.
- Travel may be required, including client meetings and special events. Must possess ability to work independently and as part of a team and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be an active listener giving full attention to others, as well as conveying information effectively and be able to persuade others.
- Successful inside sales proven background
- Must use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Must have strong negotiating skills in order to reach a beneficial outcome.
- Must be service oriented in order to look for ways to help potential clients.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Providing a link to your updated social media account is HIGHLY preferred but not required.